Heritage Owners Club

FENDER MINI WITH MODS ULTIMATE PORTABLE DC POWERED AMP

After a few years of buying and selling a Few portable amp that I would take with me on trips and use at the hotel or on the beach .. most never made it to a level that what they were expected by my ears . most have small speakers that are not getting you any Bass or volume - plus the battery was always a 9 volt .

So at this point lets leave all the 9 volt type Battery operated amps on the table and call the TOYS .. yes play with them but do not expect too much - with 1 exception ( the Pignose ) yes I have one made in the USA original amps and it is in its own space since it does get you that Sound plus will run for a long time on Batteries .

The Actual set up for my Amp is actually running 2 amps at the same time whic took a few mods to the Fender to make this happen .

1- Installed a 12 volt UPS battery inside the unit ( hardwired it plus added and ext 12 V out )

this completes the Fender and now I have added A 2nd little Amp the Diego as a piggy Back amp with a second 5 inch speaker Cab attached ( I would not Cut or mod my Pignose ) but this would also work ..

The Diego is a complete and separate amp with a Ton of Volume and Crunch - which can run on 12 V As per the Manufacturer .

All this gets you a Week of Free Portable Power Guitar amp - Plus all the Fender Features that come with this amazing little amp . Fuse software - I pad compitable- Presets - Tuner - Mike and Aux inputs ..

A few small cables are required to Power up the Diego off the Fender . and I also use a Y input cable to split the Input to get bot amp working

And as a nice feature you still have anothr Mike input on the fender just in case you want to a ad another source ( and has a Reverb built in )

before you knock the Fender fo its low power rating . it is already set up for you to chose any thing you like on the We via Fuse software - so if you Using an acoustic your set or if you a heave metal player just dowload all the setting you kike and save them ..

If you need more info conatct me

Frank

I hope to have some sound sample soon

Frank

post-16353-0-45273800-1375894277_thumb.jpg

post-16353-0-22939000-1375894310_thumb.jpg

post-16353-0-71579500-1375894617_thumb.jpg

Archived