Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

ElNumero

Members
  • Posts

    1792
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    87

Everything posted by ElNumero

  1. $2000-$2500 anybody that’s not a Heritage aficionado would not consider it special at all.
  2. Yep you kept dragging her there year after year while she kicked and screamed!
  3. Missed the first then joined the HOC the following year and went to all but the Covid cancellation. Funny I don’t ever recall seeing Rich…..😆
  4. But the SS60 has a bassman channel!!!
  5. the label looks like Ned rink. Do you have the name of the gentleman in Georgia? I’m asking him because I lived in Georgia for 16 years and I believe I’ve seen that Guitar in the Atlanta area being played live.
  6. Ha ha!!! Technology is amazing Greg!!
  7. Absolutely I’ll send it to you along with the Heritage Guitar of your choice
  8. Since you haven’t tried it out, don’t knock it I’ll put it up against anything tube you got in your basement!! and I’ll bet a cigar
  9. Fender ToneMaster. You won’t regret it.
  10. I know. Why the heck did I part with that beautiful geetar!
  11. I have a few of his instructional books. He presents the material in a very straightforward manner.
  12. Great story about a well respected man and his craft. I’m curious about the loaded pistol in his shop. Do you think he would have ever hesitated to use it if in a precarious situation?
  13. I know you love those Tim, but I detest them!!
  14. Well, that means you need to study the fretboard more if that’s your “crutch” 🤣
  15. Sadly, he went from gate guard at the retirement home to resident at the retirement home.
  16. Dumble is a Dumble just like a dumbbell is a dumbbell
  17. You mean, you never owned a Dumble amp? I thought everybody has.
  18. What’s up with the silver sharpie markings on the rear the headstock?
  19. I have the same amp, a 2006 reissue, cover and all. Yes it’s heavy. I also have a Super reissue and a Deluxe reissue, as well as a Supersonic 60. I must be nuts!!!
  20. My 2004 555 has HRW’s. I even got a black dot on my pickup selector switch!!
  21. Listen to some Isley Brothers, “ who’s that lady” or “ summer breeze” you’ll hear some great fuzz tones from Ernie Isley on his Strat.
  22. Especially on a woman!!
  23. That’s what she said.
×
×
  • Create New...