Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

DavesNotHere

Members
  • Posts

    412
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

DavesNotHere last won the day on August 13

DavesNotHere had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    The Rocket City
  • Interests
    Bacon and extra cheese

Recent Profile Visitors

5723 profile views

DavesNotHere's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/15)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • First Post Rare

Recent Badges

256

Reputation

  1. I thought it was all about the bass.
  2. With some familiar faces for us old timers.
  3. Actually, it was about a week ago at PSP. The display room was filled with temptations and i succumbed. I've been thinking about a 530 for about a year but I hear first with my eyes, which so far has about a 90% success rate. I just didn't see one that I was willing to pull the trigger on. I was afraid if I tried one in a color I wasn't thrilled with, I would love the way it plays and wind up with a player not a stunner. I think I have bases covered on this one! I heard this one from across the room, and it was everything I was wanting. The neck is perfect for me as was the factory setup. Mike at Heritage told me this is one of two, River Blue, they did last year. The other one went to France. Anyway, I brought it home and am loving it. One other superficial feature I love on this one is the headstock inlay is white/ pearl and not amber. I can't wait to get home from this current work trip and do some more bonding.
  4. Some of the inside baseball from PSP is they will soon be selling their pickups. Didn't get a specific time frame other than soon.
  5. And many,many thanks to the HOC technical team!!
  6. Along with Brian's 157, this one of the most beutiful Heritge necks I've ever seen.
×
×
  • Create New...