Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

pressure

Members
  • Posts

    1029
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    72

Everything posted by pressure

  1. Good sounds, playing and demo. Thanks for that.
  2. So many Fab guitars. How about the "Centurion" while we're at it?
  3. Well done review. I'm a little bummed to think women on the Internet might not really like my photo. Could that true?
  4. These are my favorites, A Heritage Johnny Smith and its Mini-Me The Heritage Millennium SuperLight.
  5. Thanks for that Dave. Good times, very good times.
  6. Let's not forget the discontinued Heritage Johnny Smith or the new H-717. Spruce, Spruce baby.
  7. Those Kendrick amps are Fab.
  8. Good times Will, thanks for that.
  9. I also love P-90s. This is my H170 from 2014. Spruce back, very flamey maple top, ebony fretboard with 5mm pearl dots, 5-piece neck and ThroBak P-90s. It was Fab getting guitars built by Heritage. Good Times.
  10. I agree that the half & half fretboard inlays were not the best design. I had Heritage correct that with a Millie custom build in 2011. Sunburst Spruce Millie from 2011 on the right Millie SuperLight from 2017 on the left. I had a change in guitar philosophy in my later custom builds preferring more wood less shell.
  11. To quote an old song "O Happy Days".
  12. Thanks John.
  13. Every Chinese guitar sold is one less American guitar sold.
  14. Those MusicMan amps were great.
  15. I saw Johnny Winter in a medium size club and he was playing through 2 Fender Twins with JBLs stacked on top of each other. That's 170 watts of power through 4 JBL 12s. It was loud. Good times.
  16. pressure

    Pressures Guitars

    My Johnny Smith, H-150P All Gold and Mille DC
×
×
  • Create New...