Heritage Owners Club

New Amp Cover Day

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

I was searching for an amp cover for my GA40RVT and I could not find anything affordable..until I stumbled upon this company in Rochester Hills, Michigan. They are very nice people and will make a cover for any make or model of amplifier, and made in the USA. Mine was $58 shipped to me, and its gorgeous! Most amp covers run close to $100. Support the local Michigan economy!

http://store.amplifiercovers.com/

post-2130-016425000 1298501471_thumb.jpg

I was searching for an amp cover for my GA40RVT and I could not find anything affordable..until I stumbled upon this company in Rochester Hills, Michigan. They are very nice people and will make a cover for any make or model of amplifier, and made in the USA. Mine was $58 shipped to me, and its gorgeous! Most amp covers run close to $100. Support the local Michigan economy!

http://store.amplifiercovers.com/

Nice find :icon_thumright:

Looking at the dust collecting on the top of a few of my amps, I really should pay them a visit!

Guest HRB853370

Nice, I love my D2F cover. Who'd a thunk you could get jazzed about an amp cover.

The D2F covers are very nice, but a little more pricey and I got jazzed about another company in Michigan that is making a living doing this!

Guest HRB853370

I got the new cover for my Gibson amp, and its awesome. Very high quality, nice soft lining and it fits like a glove. I highly recommend this ampcover company (www.amplifiercovers.com). I will post a pic of it soon, as this thread is useless without one!

I'm stunned. They actually list my little 1x6.5 tube amp, made one at a time by a dude in Ca. $25!!

Your's is from the 30 oz. black, correct? You consider it pretty "robust", for lack of a better term? I'm hoping for something to keep the grill cloth from being punctured, not simply a dust cover.

Thanks for the link!

Guest HRB853370

I'm stunned. They actually list my little 1x6.5 tube amp, made one at a time by a dude in Ca. $25!!

Your's is from the 30 oz. black, correct? You consider it pretty "robust", for lack of a better term? I'm hoping for something to keep the grill cloth from being punctured, not simply a dust cover.

Thanks for the link!

Kidsmoke, they seem to have a cover for every amp and if they dont they will make one! Robust? Heck yeah, its very heavy duty. It will protect your amp well. Not like the cheepy thin Fender covers that are on my Twin and my Super.

Archived