Heritage Owners Club

NAD

602a

Picked up a 80's Marshall Master Lead 30. Was really surprised at this one considering it's solid state. Have always played Marshall and Soldano with tubes. This little guy cranks out some of the best old school sound I have heard in a long time. The last owner put in a Green back and it is very crunchy. Loud for a 30 watt combo but using vol. controls works great. Gets the old Southern Rock Sounds I Love without killing the neighbors dog!

Picked up a 80's Marshall Master Lead 30. Was really surprised at this one considering it's solid state. Have always played Marshall and Soldano with tubes. This little guy cranks out some of the best old school sound I have heard in a long time. The last owner put in a Green back and it is very crunchy. Loud for a 30 watt combo but using vol. controls works great. Gets the old Southern Rock Sounds I Love without killing the neighbors dog!

My daughter had a Marshall MG15CD. While its clean tones and single coil guitars sounded like poo, the overdrive channel with a Les Paul absolutely rocked the house. Amazing 15 watts of overdrive for a solid state amp.

Archived