Heritage Owners Club

Reverb pedals

Guest HRB853370

used a Holy Grail 'til it started acting up (intermittent).

Steer clear of the Marshall reverb pedal for the same reason. I have one and it drives me nuts :(

The original Holy Grail is the perfect reverb pedal. Only issue is you'll need to use it own power supply because its polarization won't allow it to work with multi power supplies.

Plus it wants a minimum of 300mA just for itself. It's a power hog. And they get wonky after a bit. I've had several EH pedals and they've all gone south on me after a few months use. Maybe abuse, not sure. But other pedals on the same board for the same time or longer work fine. I did, however, truly like the 'verb in that unit.

Plus it wants a minimum of 300mA just for itself. It's a power hog. And they get wonky after a bit. I've had several EH pedals and they've all gone south on me after a few months use. Maybe abuse, not sure. But other pedals on the same board for the same time or longer work fine. I did, however, truly like the 'verb in that unit.

I had one that was almost 10 years old and looked like it was 20 years old. But it worked and sounded great....

Archived