Heritage Owners Club

I just pulled a Brentrocks...

Looks cool. If it sounds as good as it looks, you may be on to something there. Congratulations on your new amp.

So...given the thread title, you'll be getting rid of it...how soon...?

LOL!!! But I've been on a b... b... ba... bad amp buying spree lately (since around Christmas):

Mesa Transatlantic TA-15 - Not bad, actually kinda cool, but didn't bond with it so I flipped it.

Fryette Memphis 30 - D... Da... Dam... Damm!!! This is a nice amp. This may become my numero uno.

Tungsten Creama What - What a simple plug and play amp with gorgeous tones. Light and easy to grab and go without herniating a disc.

Heritage Lobo - I've been wanting to try one of these for quite a while. I was talking with Jay about these (he had them built for him) a few years back and it's like a Deluxe Reverb that stays clean a little longer and doesn't get muddy when pushed with humbuckers. I like the sound of that and have high hopes for the amp.

I'm gonna have to let something go here...

Wow, great price. Was looking at that a few days back, can't believe it went that cheap. Give a tone report when you get her. I like the idea of external bias test points.

If guitars are the food, amps are the spices. That looks like a darn, nice spice! Congrats. :icon_thumright:

Bid on something on eBay expecting to be outbid, and wasn't...

03.19.2011.D_(1).JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220761800817&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Great job. I had been watching that amp, too. Before this auction they had had it as a Buy It Now for $1000.

Archived