Heritage Owners Club

Reverb Confession

tulk1

I recently sold my EH Holy Grail to HoC'er, drfie (have you got it yet, Dan?) Right on the tail of that I was talking to my guitar tech when he grabs a pedal from the bench and goes, "listen to this!". It sounded just like a spring reverb. Holy crap!! And it was a BOSS. ARGH!!! I ended up getting one. So, that broke my No BOSS rule. :aggressive_mini: Anyway, nice 'verb. Haven't gigged it yet, but will next weekend.

frv-1_top_gal.jpg

I once had a Boss GT 10. The COSM sampled sounds are excellent, so, I'm not surprised to hear that this pedal sounds good.

I recently sold my EH Holy Grail to HoC'er, drfie (have you got it yet, Dan?) Right on the tail of that I was talking to my guitar tech when he grabs a pedal from the bench and goes, "listen to this!". It sounded just like a spring reverb. Holy crap!! And it was a BOSS. ARGH!!! I ended up getting one. So, that broke my No BOSS rule. :aggressive_mini: Anyway, nice 'verb. Haven't gigged it yet, but will next weekend.

frv-1_top_gal.jpg

But does it make you sound like Stevie Ray ? :diablo_mini::icon_scratch:

:icon_thumleft:

Guest HRB853370

frv-1_top_gal.jpg

Ken, I gave that unit a thumbs up review a month or so ago after I bought mine. Great decision, and hey, Boss makes some pretty good sheet, you know?

:icon_thumright:

Ken, I gave that unit a thumbs up review a month or so ago after I bought mine. Great decision, and hey, Boss makes some pretty good sheet you know?

Huh, must have missed that review, Will. Agreed on this Boss pedal. I'm liking it quite a bit. Still not going to make me run out and start trying Boss pedals again, tho'. :icon_pirat:

Archived