Heritage Owners Club

Heritage change in manufacturing..... a little birdie told me...

Kuz

Guest HRB853370

What're you nuts!?

Mainstream popularity means mainstream prices. We already have ONE Gibson, we don't need two.

;)

As usual: thanks to Heritage for being the stand-up company it is. There are too few companies out there in the old style.

You mean like the effect "Slash" had on the prices of LP's?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't quite get the jist of this thread. Was this a perceived weakness in the past with older Heritages, and was it a reasson for the LP forum to diss Heritages, compared to their beloved guitars?

I would say not so much a weakness as a possibility for marginal improvement that could be exploited without too much burden.

I could care less. Long/short tenon, what people at other web sites think, etc.....

I have never put my hands on a dead sounding Heritage. All this talk about sustain reminds me of Fred Miranda's photography forum. People would spend all day taking pictures of newspapers to test how sharp their lenses were but they wouldn't go out side and use their new lens for what it was made for.

Here we test our guitars for sustain then try and learn to play as fast as we can, wasting any sustain we were searching for.

I won't be sending any 150s back nor will I turn down a new one with the long "teton."

Cuz, you need to rethink your stance on this issue and sell me one of your short tenon 150s. I am sure others will take a few off your hands. I call dibs on Greany.

I assume you meant "Kuz".... I guess you might have misinterpreted my first post where I said "I could careless what tenon is used..... "I could careless myself, my four 150s sound great and the necks are SUPER stable, but now what will the LP Forum guys b!tch about???!!!"

No you can't have Greeny, anyone than I can have your 357!!! :icon_thumright:

Archived