Heritage Owners Club

Pedal Report

Well, I picked up a used Carbon Copy and let me tell you, that is one outstanding analog delay. It pretty much retains the tone of your guitar, unlike the DD7 that I have. Thanks to all who recommended this to me.

LK155

I don't yet have a any kind of recording equipt with which to upload clips, but it is my goal to get one, and when I do, I'll start uploading sound clips.

LK155

I don't yet have a any kind of recording equipt with which to upload clips, but it is my goal to get one, and when I do, I'll start uploading sound clips.

Looking forward to them.

I realized about 3 seconds after making my post that searching Youtube would make sense.

Lots of samples and reviews to be found there. Very nice sounding pedal.

By all means carry on with your recording quest. Being able to record your own playing can make a big difference in how you approach your music.

Although my homebrew recordings are fraught with rookie lameness, they're great fun to make.

LK 155

point well taken, first pay down the bills, then get new toy - recorder

I just looked up Wasaga Beach and it's 3hrs 21 min. from Buffalo, NY. Too bad you're not closer, I'm going to visit family in buffalo next week and it would have been fun to jam.

I just looked up Wasaga Beach and it's 3hrs 21 min. from Buffalo, NY. Too bad you're not closer, I'm going to visit family in buffalo next week and it would have been fun to jam.

Nah, it can be done in 3 hours 15 minutes. Still a long way.

Plenty of jamming opportunity coming up in August.

Not wishing to spoil the party, I have to say that I went through three Carbon Copies which all had their switches fail. Maybe I was unlucky and Hot Rox (who willingly replaced them) had a bad batch. I ended up getting Tech 21 Boost DLA.

Archived