Heritage Owners Club

NHGTITD

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

New Heritage Guitar Taken In Trade Day. I traded a vintage 1967 set of Ludwig jazz drums for this pristine 2007 ASB 150. She is really light for a 150, was played minimally, if any at all, has Seths in it, a sweet top, and binding on the headstock! Here she is posing with my Deluxe Reverb. The photos do not do her justice.

post-2130-0-12057400-1318369145_thumb.jpg

post-2130-0-95170000-1318369177_thumb.jpg

post-2130-0-74492300-1318369205_thumb.jpg

Guest HRB853370

Right on, Will! Way to go. Besides, who needs more than one set of drums, anyway?! Multiple Heritages definitely makes more sense (to me, of course, a non-drummer).

Yep, I am down to 9 drumsets now Brian!

Guest HRB853370

9 sets of drums..... sounds like 8 more trades to me!!!!

Seriously, nice job Will!!!!!

With the market right now for drums, its headed that direction!

That's the way to wheel and deal!

Guest HRB853370

The only thing that would make that guitar better would be propping it up against a KBP810 amp. Just saw the next one new cab. Man, I love that lacquered tweed! Of course this one is pretty sweet too...

KBP810ReverbDeluxe.jpg

I need one of those

Just where does one keep nine sets of drums?

You can hardly hang them on a wall...

Great trade... One more guitar to lust after!

Tony M

I gotta admit, the "Taken In Trade" part of your acronym intrigued me enough to open your thread... Geesh, I gotta grow UP!!! :laughing9:

kinda caught my attention too..LOL

Guest HRB853370

I gotta admit, the "Taken In Trade" part of your acronym intrigued me enough to open your thread... Geesh, I gotta grow UP!!! :laughing9:

I was wondering after I used that thread title if somebody with their mind in the gutter was going to comment on it!! You get the prize Brian!

Just where does one keep nine sets of drums?

You can hardly hang them on a wall...

Great trade... One more guitar to lust after!

Tony M

Well Tony, that is one of the disadvantages of having bought a great big house back in the glut of the real estate market the beginning of last decade. The house I had before, well, was plenty big enough, but I only had 4 drum kits. So when I built this one, I eventually amassed 16 drumkits and over 30 individual snare drums. Then when I started buying guitars, especially Heritage guitars, stuff had to go. So actually I am down to 8, not 9, I miscounted. I took a tally in my head as I was falling asleep last night. 3 out of the 8 drumkits, which are set up in the music room are collectible, mint condition drumkits that would not leave the house (photo). The other 5 are used for gigging, and they are in various sizesm configurations and finishes. They stack up rather well in a spare room in their cases.

post-2130-0-08814100-1318444955_thumb.jpg

Guest HRB853370

Good pick up Will. Love the Wineburst, congrats!

Ron, its actually ASB. If you look at the photos of my VWB that I was going to sell a week or so ago on the FS section of the forum, you will see the distinction in the color. I really like ASB on a 150, it is a classic look. This one was too pristine to pass on and I didnt have to lay out any cash either. Thats even better!

Archived