Heritage Owners Club

Steiner Guitar Cables

Bulldog

Ok, I know that we've covered this topic...... But, earlier this week I contacted Steiner and ordered 2 cables. My dog ate my monster cable, how about that - it's true. i have to say the the silent tip is really cool, completely quiet and super nice to use. Cable quality is flexible, clean and transparent. Nice job Greg, thank you very much for the fantastic cable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Yes, some of you already know - but, I wanted to reinforce the quality of these cables.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HRB853370

Sorry to hear the ole bulldawg ate your old cable. Now how you gonna keep him from munchin on the new one?

I agree-Steiners cables are awesome.

Sorry to hear the ole bulldawg ate your old cable. Now how you gonna keep him from munchin on the new one?

I agree-Steiners cables are awesome.

True, what can you say - always have to watch out for the bulldog. I think she was upset because we were in the Caribbean while she was stuck home in the snow. Damn vindictive animal....... Men are often less vindictive than dogs are, because we are rejected every day. - just kidding!

Steiner's cables are on my list. Currently using my 10 foot Heritage cables (no pedals in a long time).

Mr steiner, if you are reading...How are the longer length cables (15'-20'). Anything lost with the longer length? Need something to reach from the arm chair to the kitchen.

Steiner's cables are on my list. Currently using my 10 foot Heritage cables (no pedals in a long time).

Mr steiner, if you are reading...How are the longer length cables (15'-20'). Anything lost with the longer length? Need something to reach from the arm chair to the kitchen.

My cables are 20' and I didn't notice any loss if signal.

Well, the ONLY problem with Gregg's cables is the customer service.

I ordered them on a Monday and I think I HAD TO WAIT A WHOLE 2 DAYS TO GET THEM!!!!

Other than the long two days wait to get them and the 50-60% lower price than the former cables I used, they are GREAT!!!!

Guest HRB853370

post-2130-0-43839000-1328373468_thumb.jpg

True, what can you say - always have to watch out for the bulldog. I think she was upset because we were in the Caribbean while she was stuck home in the snow. Damn vindictive animal....... Men are often less vindictive than dogs are, because we are rejected every day. - just kidding!

True, but don't piss off a woman!!! You might have a worse scenario than chewed up cables.....

Guest HRB853370

Well, the ONLY problem with Gregg's cables is the customer service.

I ordered them on a Monday and I think I HAD TO WAIT A WHOLE 2 DAYS TO GET THEM!!!!

Other than the long two days wait to get them and the 50-60% lower price than the former cables I used, they are GREAT!!!!

Plus-the failure rate is awful-0%

Ok, I know that we've covered this topic...... But, earlier this week I contacted Steiner and ordered 2 cables. My dog ate my monster cable, how about that - it's true. i have to say the the silent tip is really cool, completely quiet and super nice to use. Cable quality is flexible, clean and transparent. Nice job Greg, thank you very much for the fantastic cable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Yes, some of you already know - but, I wanted to reinforce the quality of these cables.

Thanks Bulldog! I'm glad they made it to you. Say what you will about the USPS, they Still haven't lost one of our cables. Yours and other's enthusiasm is what keeps me going on this project. I hope you don't mind being added to the Steiner's gallery of friends and GT Cable users. Play your Heritages in good health!

HFan - it seems to me I made a 25' 3/8" cable for BigBob. No complaints from Florida. Before his GT cable, he was unnerved by the rheostat bleeding through the cable to his amp. If cables aren't well shielded, they act like an antenna. These cables are really well shielded. The longer the cable, the greater the (linear) inductance. As one of our HOC'ers put it, the difference from the longer cables is well within the amp tone stack's ability to correct. If you're going to go with a longer cable, these are the perfect cable. They lay flat AND they have that silent tip. They're perfect if you're going to be swapping out guitars with your amp turned on.

Gentlemen! Thank you all for the resounding (he he...) approval. It's great to know you're all pleased with your results :occasion14:

+1 on that..I use my 15 footer to run from my git to the pedal board and hope to buy another one this summer to run back to my amp!!

Guest HRB853370

But even thensome, they are STILL not dog proof you know!

Guest HRB853370

Can't come up with a good reason to buy any other cables. Like Slammer said, is there anything else?

Also, they are made in the USA by K9 labor.

Now thats a good one Dan. Greg should put that in his marketing literature!!

Ah! Thanks for the vote of confidence Gents. All cables have been created, tested (where that tinciture of mojois infused) and shipped. It should be a great New Cable Day for all this wekend! Thanks to all - Enjoy!

Archived