Heritage Owners Club

Strymon Timeline

bebove64

A friend of mine owns one. It's a really nice pedal that doesn't color the guitar sound at all and features some great delay tones. The Timeline vs. the Eventide Timefactor (I own and use for years) offers more natural sound and has some better delays, for example the revers delay. Also Timeline has a lot better spillover function. On the other side it's easier to programming the Eventide at least for me and also a concern if a device in this price range has no usb port for the updates. This two don't have competitors. Choosing between them is just a matter of taste. If you have any further question be more specific please. Hope I could help...

A friend of mine owns one. It's a really nice pedal that doesn't color the guitar sound at all and features some great delay tones. The Timeline vs. the Eventide Timefactor (I own and use for years) offers more natural sound and has some better delays, for example the revers delay. Also Timeline has a lot better spillover function. On the other side it's easier to programming the Eventide at least for me and also a concern if a device in this price range has no usb port for the updates. This two don't have competitors. Choosing between them is just a matter of taste. If you have any further question be more specific please. Hope I could help...

thanks PAG you've been helpful.I think I'll try both pedals before choosing the best one for me.

Hey PAG there's a stunning super eagle for sale in Budapest, herebelow a link:

http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm/a_heritage-super-eagle-like-gibson-ces-400_id2294774.html

;)

Archived