Heritage Owners Club

My Pedalboard

yavuz

post-5486-0-47810400-1332775840_thumb.jpg

Okko Diablo -> OC-3 Octave -> Rogue Tremolo -> Maxon AD9 -> MXR CC

I use OKKO for very little drive.

It has a lot of controls and stays very close to the orig. guit. tone

Octave pedal is used when the bassl player drops out and I play with the drummer.

Sounds nice then.

Tremolo is used combined with my long setup CC to get the Volume Swells interesting.

Maxon AD9 is for slap back echo.

MXR CC is for either Volume swells ( combined with tremolo ) or when I want to use long echos on some ballads.

It is setup long.

I go back and forth on the whole pedalboard thing..Last practice I went straight into the amp with reverb and a bit of tube overdrive, and that was it..(Using my Strat) Everyone loves the sound of single coils through that "Cavern Club" So now I'm thinking "Why haul around a pedal board, when I can get great tones with a Strat and a Tube Screamer?" I'm sure I'll change my mind next week though..LOL

I am also a minimalist when it comes to effects.

None of these pedals are part of my sound.

That is why I try to buy True ByPass pedals when I can.

Most of the time I use my guitar with No FX like in this video

Cool board. I use pedals constantly, it's great to be able to step on one button and have the sound for a song, step on another and ready for the next song. I can play without it, but it's easier with it.

Cool board. I use pedals constantly, it's great to be able to step on one button and have the sound for a song, step on another and ready for the next song. I can play without it, but it's easier with it.

Sounds like a lot of tap dancing!

I have gone from using many pedals and I am down to a very simple and small pedalboard today...

Guitar > Turbo Tuner ST-200 (Tuner) > King of Tone (OD/Boost) > Zendrive (OD) > Replica (Delay) > Amp

Aside from a tuner, when I play clean; I use a delay pedal on some songs. Because my amplifiers are both single channel amps (AB763 and 5E3), I usually set the volume to just below the point where they will begin to give it up when I dig in. The two overdrive pedals have different timbres and levels of drive to hit the amp so they really serve as my overdrive channel.

:-)

Bob

Archived