Heritage Owners Club

DD-3 vs DD-7

Guest HRB853370

The DD7 has additional features like tap tempo and various presets like "Mod" for a subtle

vibrato like a Memory man. The DD3 is just a great basic digital delay. The only "tricky"

thing it does is the hold function.

Analog mode, 40 second looper, 6.4 seconds of delay, tap tempo (but the new DD3 have that feature too), and it has chorus effect delay. Not to mention stereo output for a panning effect (sort of like a Leslie)...

But for the price and how I use one, the DD3 is it for me. Unless you're trying to imitate the Edge from U2....

Ive got both.

I set the DD7 to about 300ms with one just audible repeat, the dd3 I set to about 300ms with one just audible repeat. Same as the TC flashback and Ibanez AD9, also the Line6 Echo park....and the other delays I have... 300ms, one repeat. Or is it 350ms? Dunno they all sound the same.

The dd7 has stereo in and stereo out and an input for an external tap and expression pedal. The stereo inputs serve as direct in out and other functions depending on setting. I use the mono in and mono out. I did once connect a tap tempo to it and then set it to 300-350ms and didnt use the external tap. Ever.

I have it on the analogue setting same as every digital delay I have that has an analogue setting.

Im selling all my delay pedals except fot the dd7 and ad9 but I might sell the dd7 as well, or the ad9.

Guest HRB853370

Ive got both.

I set the DD7 to about 300ms with one just audible repeat, the dd3 I set to about 300ms with one just audible repeat. Same as the TC flashback and Ibanez AD9, also the Line6 Echo park....and the other delays I have... 300ms, one repeat. Or is it 350ms? Dunno they all sound the same.

The dd7 has stereo in and stereo out and an input for an external tap and expression pedal. The stereo inputs serve as direct in out and other functions depending on setting. I use the mono in and mono out. I did once connect a tap tempo to it and then set it to 300-350ms and didnt use the external tap. Ever.

I have it on the analogue setting same as every digital delay I have that has an analogue setting.

Im selling all my delay pedals except fot the dd7 and ad9 but I might sell the dd7 as well, or the ad9.

How much for the DD-3 and what would shipping be?

Archived