Heritage Owners Club

Go Heritage!

Ace

I sent my 535 in to have the neck replaced back in June. Unfortunatley, the shutdown happened before my guitar was finished and it got lost in the confusion. I called Lane a couple of weeks ago and he promised to make the repair his first priority. The guitar was finished in less than two weeks and he kept me updated along the way. I spoke to Bill Paige yesterday who said the guitar was finished and he sent it prioirty air overnite for Saturday delivery. I receiced it the next morning. This guitar is better than a 57' 335--beautiful. These guys are THE BEST and I believe they'll be better than ever when they open shop soon.

I spoke with Lane several time during the last couple of weeks and, although it would be rude of me to give particulars, I think they have things well under control and will be back at it soon. Give them a break, they have been making beautiful guitars for 50+ years and they are planning for the future of Heritage Guitars. I tell  you my 535 is way every bit as good as a 25K 1950's or 60's Gibson. I'm blown away and I've played a lot of nice old guitars over the years. 

That's a great story Ace - Thanks for posting it. I agree about the quality of the Heritages vs the Gbrand.  The deadest sounding and feeling guitar I've ever owned was a Gbrand custom shop Les Paul that was beautiful to behold but that's where the beauty stopped. For the prices they charge they should be ashamed.  Go Heritage!

Archived