Heritage Owners Club

Fender Supersonic 60

Unless you play pretty big rooms, you'll probably find the 22 watt version has all the power and clean headroom you'll need.

I had a look at both versions as well as the Deluxe Reverb reissue and the Twin Reverb reissue. And the one I'll buy? It's the Custom Vibrolux: 40 watts of unbridled blackface-style juiciness in a 2x10 cab. Lovely!

I had the 60 and loved it; especially the Bassman channel. Having many high gain amps around, I bought a tweed Bassman RI and am still pleased. I thought the amp to be a wonderful marriage of new and old. The guy that bought it said Townshend uses them. A decent endorsement. Go for it!

I agree with H, Steiner, and DB. They are cool amps. Sound good, especially the clean channel. A while back I was thinking seriously about the 22, the 60 or the head. A little pricey for what they are though. Lots of good options in that price range. But you won't go wrong with it if you like it more than the others in that range.

I had one but found it to be almost a double up with my Fender concert II (not the gain channel)

It was a loud amp. I couldnt use it at home and expect any tonal nirvana.

Great for gigs and I found the gain channel to be quite useful but did end up just using the clean channel and stomps. I used the footswitchable fx loop for a solo boost.

A good amp but too much of what I already had to keep.

I had one but found it to be almost a double up with my Fender concert II (not the gain channel)

It was a loud amp. I couldnt use it at home and expect any tonal nirvana.

Great for gigs and I found the gain channel to be quite useful but did end up just using the clean channel and stomps. I used the footswitchable fx loop for a solo boost.

A good amp but too much of what I already had to keep.

Save yourself a lot of coin and just order a KBP amp! Besides, you'll never have that volume up past 3 or 4 anyway...

Save yourself a lot of coin and just order a KBP amp! Besides, you'll never have that volume up past 3 or 4 anyway...

+1!

That's what I ended up doing. Waiting for mine now. Going to the store to buy an amp is great, but ordering one made to spec is another level of awesome. Better quality control as well, and handmade by someone who cares about your tone.

DB, stop telling me to buy a KBP in every amp thread :) . I live in Australia. Im not buying an amp that has to be shipped and go through customs and have additional taxes put on it.

Stop it. ;)

DB, stop telling me to buy a KBP in every amp thread :) . I live in Australia. Im not buying an amp that has to be shipped and go through customs and have additional taxes put on it.

Stop it. ;)

Hey Jeff, he gets 75 cents for every cold call! Give him a break - he's saving for a 150 GT ;)

Archived