Heritage Owners Club

Introduction

jaywolfe

Hi to all. I'm pleased this forum is up & running & look forward to interacting with other Heritage players.  My current main axe is my trusty Tobacco Burst H535. I can "always" rely on that superb guitar to deliver great tones & play rock steady. I also have a non-cutaway Heritage 16" archtop laying about for daily strums & those 10 minute couch jams. I sometimes play a Golden Eagle as well, but not so much anymore because I seek the occasion to play out with a new H525PTD, so I can gain more familiarity with this new  Lollar loaded Tone Monster.

I believe this Forum will be a positive outlet for us all & a place to exchange info & ideas. I'm willing to do what I can to help it flourish.

Regards to all.

Jay Wolfe, Jupiter, FL

Hi to all. I'm pleased this forum is up & running & look forward to interacting with other Heritage players.  My current main axe is my trusty Tobacco Burst H535. I can "always" rely on that superb guitar to deliver great tones & play rock steady. I also have a non-cutaway Heritage 16" archtop laying about for daily strums & those 10 minute couch jams. I sometimes play a Golden Eagle as well, but not so much anymore because I seek the occasion to play out with a new H525PTD, so I can gain more familiarity with this new  Lollar loaded Tone Monster.

I believe this Forum will be a positive outlet for us all & a place to exchange info & ideas. I'm willing to do what I can to help it flourish.

Regards to all.

Jay Wolfe, Jupiter, FL

Welcome Jay! 

Bob Faulkner. 

Hey, it's Jay Wolfe!  YAY!  ;)  Welcome to the club, Jay.  It sounds like you have some very nice 'personal' models there.  I'm not familiar with the H525PTD, but I'm just getting started with Heritages after watching the brand grow and develop.  I have a lot to learn.  :-

Hello Jay!  Your Wolfe Guitar site is addictive and the Heritage and G&L guitars you sell kill me daily.  OK, not really 'Kill' but you know what I mean.  Thanks for the great service over the years.  I'm still amazed by that one of a kind '95 super quilt top H575 I scored from you a couple of years ago.  I posted a photo of it in my introduction thread.  What an incredible archtop!

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...topic,18.0.html

Anyway, don't be a stranger here.

Tim

Hi Jay,

To all of you "newbies" this guy is as responsible as anyone for the success of Heritage guitars. He has been the top dealer for many years and is the one you want to contact for info and a great inventory of Heritage guitars. I can give my highest rating to his honesty and caring for his customers satisfaction.

Scott (golferwave)

Hi Jay,

To all of you "newbies" this guy is as responsible as anyone for the success of Heritage guitars. He has been the top dealer for many years and is the one you want to contact for info and a great inventory of Heritage guitars. I can give my highest rating to his honesty and caring for his customers satisfaction.

Scott (golferwave)

Seconded!

Jay was really helpful when I was trying to piece togethet info on my Doug Boyle/Gary Moore H150, and put me in touch with the guy who set up Gary moores Heritage endorsement..and all this through emails from a guy in the UK!

Thanks Jay.

Archived