Heritage Owners Club

NAD X2

Blunote

The Marshall bluesbreaker clone arrived on 9/1 and the Guytron arrived yesterday (9/2):

7917421602_d47f24c51b_c.jpg

7917422866_60c44579f1_c.jpg

I think my wall of sound is pretty much complete. The Blusebreaker is in the corner of the room, Placement of controls on top doesn't lend itself to a home in the cabinets.

7917413206_1924224255_c.jpg

The Marshall clone sounds great, I don't really have a good way to record it but if you listened to DBs recordings, or Cream doing "Sunshine of your love"; that's the tone.

The Guytron is amazing. It really sounds great at any volume from sparkly clean to sparkly clean and LOUD, Or any style of crunch you want to dial in at room or stage volumes.

Just gorgeous.

Looks like the office is wired for sonic bliss. Nothing left to do but retire to the office and play guitar while the Mrs. thinks you're working. Good plan!

Looks like the office is wired for sonic bliss. Nothing left to do but retire to the office and play guitar while the Mrs. thinks you're working. Good plan!

I'm a step ahead of of you there, brother..the whisky is in the center cabinet.

I'm a step ahead of of you there, brother..the whisky is in the center cabinet.

Whisky without an "e" deserves the top shelf! Regardless of location, I like the way you think.

Guest HRB853370

Easy to grab too when a gig comes a callin....

Probably should clarify. The Marshall 18 watt technically isn't a 'Bluesbreaker", but often confused or equated with that amp. That Bluesbreaker amp used by Clapton on the Beano album was actually a JCM-45. this one is very similar if not the same tonally but it's an 18 watt Marshall 1974x clone.

Archived