Heritage Owners Club

Super Champ Revenge!

kbp810

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's some nice work, Brian. I may still send that 5f1 kit to you. My brother hasn't gotten back to me about it. I spoke to him about it and he's booked for the next month. Then he starts getting into the holiday season. That's his busiest time of the year. I'm really tempted just to pay you and get it built right.

That's some nice work, Brian. I may still send that 5f1 kit to you. My brother hasn't gotten back to me about it. I spoke to him about it and he's booked for the next month. Then he starts getting into the holiday season. That's his busiest time of the year. I'm really tempted just to pay you and get it built right.

I'd say you wouldn't regret it! Plus you won't find customer service like his anywhere!

I already sent a note to Brian. The parts are packed. I have a cabinet from a Fender Frontman 15R. I just need his address. It's a birthday present to myself.

C C D C F E____C C D C G F_____CC c a F E D_____c c b g a G

:occasion13:

Had some slight delay waiting for the new faceplate, but it's all done and ready to rock!

Just needs to find it's way home to Matt and back into it's cabinet

Here are some before and after shots:

Before:

TweedXd12.jpg

After:

TweedXDF2.jpg

Before:

TweedXd11.jpg

After:

TweedXDF4.jpg

Ah, but wait.... Mild mannered KBP810, aka The Green Horny has done more to this amp than merely soup it up and render it point to point, methinks. I was looking at his pics, and realized that he replaced the stock, unscrewable red jewel light with his trademark green screw-on type. I twisted mine off of my Tweed Deluxe to show Grubber what he's getting. It DEFINITELY adds tone.....

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/schundog/summer2012051-1.jpg[/img]"]http://summer2012051-1.jpg

Guest HRB853370

wow Brian, just came across this thread. Nice work. How long would you say all this took? Great idea.

This has also reconfirmed my goal of only owning point to point in the future.

What is your point Pete?

:icon_pirat:

Archived