Heritage Owners Club

Victory Is Mine!

totonka

Now, its been some time since I've read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, but I think what she was saying to me is, honey, I love your enthusiasm and your guitars and what you really need is a really nice newer, but smaller amp.

Hahaha, it's nice to us men think SOOOO alike! Looks like a real nice amp, congrats!

I have minimal exposure to these amps, but I have to say I like this guys design approach a lot. These amps are unique and classy. Hard to accomplish with a rectangular box that holds a speaker.

Agreed. They sound really good, while at the same time, do not look out of place in a room with a desk, cabinet, books, etc. Form and Function!

Guest HRB853370

I was trying to dial in my H150M that I put the Kent Armstrong P-90s in last weekend. I was also tweaking my pedals too. I had my Heritage Patriot amp on about 1 1/2 volume and my back to the door. Suddenly, the missus walks in and exclaims, "that amp is too friggin big and too friggin loud!" Now, its been some time since I've read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, but I think what she was saying to me is, honey, I love your enthusiasm and your guitars and what you really need is a really nice newer, but smaller amp.

This Heritage Victory is on the way to the rust belt from California and should be here on Monday. It is a one owner model. He says he maybe put 20 hours on it and had it in the closet for a while.

Victory%20Front.jpg

Victory%20Back.jpg

How do people find these Heritage amps? I have NEVER yet come across one (outside of PSP).

Archived