Heritage Owners Club

NAD: Heritage Content. Hehe

Sugar

Radial has a switch that allows two amps to switch between one cab...

You must have a cab for the Briton II; plug the Colonial in there.

Not enough wattage in those speakers.

I run my 100W amp through two Celestion blues in series (~30W capacity). Granted I don't dime the amp but it kept up with the volume in the PSP V barn.

Whats PSP V?

I'm not sure i even want to risk it.

PSP = Parson Street Pilgrimage. It's our annual trip to the Heritage factory. Generally in Aug. Then we meet at the Henderson compound to jam the night away. V = 5 which was this year's number, i.e., the 5th one.

What's the power difference between the Colonial and Briton II? If you have a Britton II cab, it should have the same speaker compliment I have for my 100W amp. Just don't get crazy with the volume. Live a little!

haha, i play on the safe side. Briton is 30 watt amp with two 15 watt warehouse black n blue speakers. Colonial is 50 watts.

The Colonial is a monster, i took it into a guitar shop today to hear it as i haven't found cab yet. It rocks SO HARD. I can play 50's tweed to early 80's hard rock.

My 2x12 has two 100 watt webber ceramic fane copy's. it can easily handell my sound city 120's six el34s.

However like Steiner I rarely dime it.

Except today... Must have been a rare day.

Sugar - you can still play at household levels with the 30W capacity cab.

Guest HRB853370

PSP = Parson Street Pilgrimage. It's our annual trip to the Heritage factory. Generally in Aug. Then we meet at the Henderson compound to jam the night away. V = 5 which was this year's number, i.e., the 5th one.

Tulk is correct. But he left one minor detail out. Its the event he chose to not attend for the past couple of years. I guess winning a custom guitar means bad luck if you attend subsequent years!!!

:icon_sunny:

Guest HRB853370

The Colonial is the new one, already had the Briton II.

I won't be able to play the Colonial til I get a cab. But it sure as hell ain't going anywhere so i'm forcing myself to wait.

Oh, I bet Sugar could be sweet talked out of that amp!

Archived