Heritage Owners Club

Hi everybody!

jacques

What a great idea to start this forum and indeed, let's keep it a nice place to visit every now and then. Let me introduce myself: I'm from 1953 and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a husband and a father of two kids. I teach Dutch language in a high school. Not exactly the profile of a wild Rock & Roll animal, but believe me - deep inside I still am one.

It's a funny idea that I ran into this web site while on holiday in the U.S., home of the Heritage guitar.

Instead of posting pictures of my beauties I suggest to those who are interested to go and visit my web site: www.jacquesguitars.com

I would like to hear from you guys if there are any mistakes or comments on its content.

Now I'm off to New York to see Central Park with the family. I wonder if it changed since I visited last time in 1989! The boat ride to Staten Island certainly did since then.... :-[

greetings,

Jacques

Hello, Jacques!  It looks like Heritage guitars has a healthy foreign presence...we have members from Germany and the Netherlands now!  I hope you enjoyed your visit to New York City.  The closest I've been to NYC is Hartford, CT; I'd like to get there at some point, though, just to say I've been.

Archived