Heritage Owners Club

GT Cables

Singerman

I saw a message here a while back about GT Cables with the silent tips. I ordered one a few days ago and just received it. It works as advertised, very good quality and great customer service from Greg. So thanks to whoever originally posted the info, and if anyone is looking for a new cable, these are definitely worth a look. http://gt-cables.com/

I'm glad you guys brought this up. He let me take one home from PSP, and I need to send him the check. Hopefully he'll answer his email. Don't want to mail it to the wrong house! No telling how many times he's been evicted for disturbing the peace with those loud geetars!

Guest HRB853370

I'm glad you guys brought this up. He let me take one home from PSP, and I need to send him the check. Hopefully he'll answer his email. Don't want to mail it to the wrong house! No telling how many times he's been evicted for disturbing the peace with those loud geetars!

I am his Treasurer, so just feel free to send the money to SC Rich!!

:icon_smile:

If you need his adress, let me know! He accepts paypal too.

Guy

I was afraid that he would send a few of his "boys" to break my strings... or worse, a couple of headstocks!

We were just north of Cave City when he issued the abort mission command. He still paid us full for the gig. Who do you think caught you and Fred at the UPS hub in Louisville when my 357 spent the night there? You just thought it was a cop running you off. Fred still doesn't remember anything after he was stripped of his ninja suit and left naked in the zoo. Thomas almost shot his ass!

I saw a message here a while back about GT Cables with the silent tips. I ordered one a few days ago and just received it. It works as advertised, very good quality and great customer service from Greg. So thanks to whoever originally posted the info, and if anyone is looking for a new cable, these are definitely worth a look. http://gt-cables.com/

You will find that most of the people here are good people. I would suspect Gregg would open his house to you like he has to me several times if you want to come to the next PSP. He is a hell of a guy but his website sucks. I'll cut him some slack on that.

You will find that most of the people here are good people. I would suspect Gregg would open his house to you like he has to me several times if you want to come to the next PSP. He is a hell of a guy but his website sucks. I'll cut him some slack on that.

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.99999999999999999673589

Guest HRB853370

You mean like one is 20ft and the other is -20ft? :dontknow:

Thats exactly what I thought too!

Lets keep Steiner in business. We know he wants to retire one day, so lets help him build his nestegg.

Chik-fil-A says "Eat Mor Chikken"

I say, "Buy Mor GT Kables"

Thank you gentlemen! We aim to please. Kind of reminds me of the electric shaver commercial where the guy (Victor?) liked the device so much he bought the company. I'm the same way with these cables. I liked them so much, I'm offering them to others here on the HOC. The best part is all the nice people I've been able to side-bar with along the way.

Kudos go out to the webmaster and videotographer, the marketing backbone, next to word of mouth, for GT-Cables. :icon_thumright:

Nothing more to say, I really like mine and would have no reason to go elsewhere for cables. Yes, it's great to support a great guy!

The Maestro gives 2 big thumbs up to Greg's GTcables and the silent tip is absolutely great!

X2 Greg has custom made many great cables for me.

Archived