Heritage Owners Club

ORANGE Amps. What's the story? (Short story.)

HANGAR18

Had a BJ that I had modded and still felt I couldn't get the "rock" sound I was after. Replaced with the TT combo and it has been great. Very easily get that Jimmy Page sound with my H140. Replacing the TT will be the Orange TH30 combo which looks even more versatile and has an effect loop.

Strangely, I had the extension 1x12 Orange cab to go with my TT combo and liked the sound better without the ext.

I actually kept my Blues Jr and traded my Orange TT Combo... I found the Blues Jr had a better tone all the way around for clean blues to crunchy rock... Problem with TT was it did not have a good clean blues tone...

I actually kept my Blues Jr and traded my Orange TT Combo... I found the Blues Jr had a better tone all the way around for clean blues to crunchy rock... Problem with TT was it did not have a good clean blues tone...

I agree. I do play more rock/classic rock than blues though. If I do start playing more blues, I will consider upgrading to the TH30, it looks to be a bit more versatile ;)

Yeah..That's true, but you know how I got around that problem..? Use an A/B switch..Use my C-30 for the clean tones, then go to that Tiny Terror for the beautiful distorted tones!! Wowzers..Especially with humbuckers!! MAN!!

Yeah..That's true, but you know how I got around that problem..? Use an A/B switch..Use my C-30 for the clean tones, then go to that Tiny Terror for the beautiful distorted tones!! Wowzers..Especially with humbuckers!! MAN!!

Darn, I traded my amp for nothing?.. ;)

Archived