Heritage Owners Club

Attention BarryMClark

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

Music Go Round has, not one, but two Gibson GA40RVT amps in their store. They are around $600-$650 each. Just thought I would give you a heads up!

Music Go Round has, not one, but two Gibson GA40RVT amps in their store. They are around $600-$650 each. Just thought I would give you a heads up!

Thanks, man! In no position to take advantage though. I have a couple of music irons on the fire that need tending. :)

Has to easily be my favorite production tube amp tone-wise. :)

Guest HRB853370

Thanks, man! In no position to take advantage though. I have a couple of music irons on the fire that need tending. :)

Has to easily be my favorite production tube amp tone-wise. :)

What about trading your Gretsch? They give you alot more money on a trade than an outright cash buy.

Guest HRB853370

cause that is going to another guitar purchase: a Groovemaster. :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

So its not for sale on the forum anymore?

I've wondered same...

Well, how many of your heroes play a Gibson amp? Plenty of mine do... but nobody in the last, say, 60 years. It is said that Gibbons used an old BR-1 for some stuff, but that's really it. Not many people fancy themselves as Danny Cedrone or Charlie Christian anymore. They might dig their music, but they want to be Brian Setzer or Jimmy Page or what have you. Further, Fender was more finanacially accessible. I understand there were some design issues too but the details of that I am not clear on. I think it was a great number of reasons it just didn't catch on with number one being that people are just fickle and funny.

Archived