Heritage Owners Club

Line 6 DT25 experiences ?

Hodbad

I'm looking to upgrade from my 30 watt Roland Cube which I've had for a couple of years. One that catches my eye is the L6 DT25. This appears to be their first tube amp and far superior to their previous offerings, according to the reviews, but as most reviews are sales pitches I always take them with a pinch of salt. I don't intend to gig with it, just use at home. What I like is the range of tones you can get from this thing coupled with simple operation, as I already have a POD HD 500 it would seem an obvious choice, do any of you guys have any experience with this model?

My story is pretty typical , started in my early teens and was bored senseless by a mediocre teacher and eventually gave up . A few years ago I came to the realization that the Internet was actually useful for something, I couldn't believe all the resources that were out there, god if only I had access to that stuff 35 years ago things would have been much different. At the moment I'm playing a lot of rock and blues all with a definite 70s bias, but dipping my toe tentatively into the jazz pool. With a H555 and a 150 think I have a lot of bases covered now (just missing a G&L ASAT) . Now I'm looking for a valve amp with a wide range of tones that won't get me expelled from my apartment.

Understood. The Cubes, depending on the model, are very solid Jazz amps. However, in valve amps, It is VERY difficult to go wrong with Fenders. In an apartment, though. Valve amps can be tough as they tend to have sweet spots and those sweet spots are generally kinda loud.

Archived