Heritage Owners Club

NAD Bad Cat Cub IIR

mtpatty

OMG! This is one bad azz kickr! Also the creamiest tones ever! Lots of headroom and vox chime- oh my my! I won't be giving up my Axe Fx, but this thing sure is nice! I had no idea 18 watts w/ 2x10" Celestion Spkrs could be so LOUD!

Congratulations on owning a stellar amp. Possibly the finest clean sounds I've ever heard.

Photos???

Congratulations on owning a stellar amp. Possibly the finest clean sounds I've ever heard.

Photos???

Thanks-I will try to post some today! And it is absolutely the best clean sound I have ever heard from an amp!

The only amp I regret selling is a Cub II. I always imagined replacing it with the Cub II R. Will you bring it to PSP if I promise not to drool on her?

Guest HRB853370
OMG! This is one bad azz kickr! Also the creamiest tones ever! Lots of headroom and vox chime- oh my my! I won't be giving up my Axe Fx, but this thing sure is nice! I had no idea 18 watts w/ 2x10" Celestion Spkrs could be so LOUD!

Hey Mark, nice grab, where did you get her from? Would love to see photos.

post-2039-0-00113700-1358824281_thumb.jpg

post-2039-0-23020400-1358824308_thumb.jpg

post-2039-0-44530400-1358824328_thumb.jpg

post-2039-0-33603100-1358824357_thumb.jpg

post-2039-0-23865900-1358824396_thumb.jpg

Here are some pics as promised! You can tell the amp is used- but I got it for a steal- (as in Free!- Well, almost I did some legal work for a friend- he was grateful and so am I!)

Thanks for all the cool comments and looks!

Whew baby, nice!

I probably shouldn't say anything because I'd rather you learn to dislike the amp and sell it to me, but... The loaded speakers look like G12T-75s. While the G12T-75s work well in a 4x12, they probably won't optimize the sound in your amp. A friendly combination of ceramic and alnico might bring out the best in that darling, sweet amp.

Whew baby, nice!

I probably shouldn't say anything because I'd rather you learn to dislike the amp and sell it to me, but... The loaded speakers look like G12T-75s. While the G12T-75s work well in a 4x12, they probably won't optimize the sound in your amp. A friendly combination of ceramic and alnico might bring out the best in that darling, sweet amp.

Actually they are 10" speakers and each is rated at 35 watts....(Celestions)

Guest HRB853370

Now thats the way to do it, bartering! Maybe I can do some "fraud" work for somebody for something like that, but with my luck, the amp will be stolen!!

Now thats the way to do it, bartering! Maybe I can do some "fraud" work for somebody for something like that, but with my luck, the amp will be stolen!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Archived