Heritage Owners Club

Jetter Red Square.

JeffB

Had the Jetter for a while now. I still really like it. I havnt spent much time on the red mode of the Shift side because I used it in the
shift mode. Thats what I needed it for. The shift mode is really good at what it does.

Ive had some time to play around with settings and spent some time on the red mode. Its meant to be Dumbley. I really dont have a clue if its authentic or close or what ever. Ive never played a Dumble.

I found some settings I liked and hit record. Its a short clip because I lost track, got messy and didnt make it back home.

Sounds good to me Jeff. Would like to hear a longer version with the Jetter on and off in order to detect what it is doing better.

Thanks. Hope this is what you meant. I was really just going for a lead sound so I didnt do a rivum example in this mode.

I like the sound.

I gave you a mention in this vid :)

Theres a sort of square wave warble thingy that happens during certain parts.

Its the intervals Im playing that are responsible for that affect not the jetter. Any over drive will give the same result. I like the slightly discordant nature of those intervals and that they create this affect.

:D Yes, brought a smile to my face!

How do you get that wonderful, fat sound on your strat - is it the lipstick pups, or the Concert or both? I'm trying to learn how to give my strat that fat sound, without putting 13 guage strings on it.

:D Yes, brought a smile to my face!

How do you get that wonderful, fat sound on your strat - is it the lipstick pups, or the Concert or both? I'm trying to learn how to give my strat that fat sound, without putting 13 guage strings on it.

:)

Thank you. Thats a compliment I can enjoy.

I have 9s on this strat. I used to use 12 and even 13's. i dont think heavy strings have much to do with a fat strat sound.

I can manipulate light strings better than I can heavy strings.

The lipstick strat has a nice chalky kind of flavour in its sound but isnt really any fatter sounding than any other strat. It has softer edges on the sound than my other strats.

The concert is a pretty unforgiving amp compared to a Deluxe reverb or Blues jnr. Some times I think its quite strident sounding.

There is some delay on the guitar. About 300-350ms with one quieter repeat and about 20% on the effect level.

Archived