Heritage Owners Club

Foot switch question

Joe

I have two Peavey Classic Series amps ( Delta Blues and Classic 50/410). The foot switch for these amps do not have indicator lights. Peavey doesn't make one due to the circuitry of the amps. Is there a foot switch that has lights that will work for these? I was thinking mabee a Boss FS-6. Any thoughts?

Guest HRB853370

I also have a Delta and a C50. The C50 came with a standard (cheap) plastic housing PV brand footswitch with buttons for effects on the left and reverb on the right. My Delta Blues did not include a foot switch at all, so I ended up buying one with a metal housing off fleabay pretty cheap, but without LED's, so I had to put masking tape under each button and label them with a marker. Kind of crude but it works for me. When I was browsing ebay for footswitches, they did have some with LED's, but for a higher price. Take a look there first.

I had one of those, but it was really easy to tell what was on. Was my guitar dirty or was it clean and was the tremolo making any noise or not... You might be able to "hot" rod the footswitch with a couple LED's...

That's pretty much what I do with my C-30..But my reverb is always on so I just either have the distortion on or off..It's easy for this old hillbilly brain that way.. :icon_smile:

Archived