Heritage Owners Club

Pro Co Limited Edition Reissue '85 Whiteface RAT

I guess I should point out people are ASKING on average about $350-$400 on Buy It Now auctions, one guy as high as $475. Sweetwater called my girl back today and they did have at least one more left so I just told her to get it from them because they've been so good to me in the past and I'll have it tomorrow.

you all got me interested in this and I was almost hooked, but after listening to a lot of U Tube vids of the rat, I find I can nail most of those sounds with my Wampler SuperPlex.

Glad I don't have to spend any more money! :D

Never was much interested in the RAT pedal until I started listening to John Scofield. He uses his with his semi-hollow Ibanez AS200 and gets some very cool tones. Still I wasn't convinced it was for me.

Then I heard a local blues dude with jaw dropping chops, playing an old Epihone Howard Roberts hollow body. Great tones!!

I asked him about his setup. He said..."Epi into an original RAT into an old Twin." That's it!???

After a bit of research, and learning that the Reissue RAT is exactly like the original and made in Kalamazoo, I ordered one earlier this week and it should arrive today. Can't wait to try it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived