Heritage Owners Club

N(OTT)PBD

Kuz

Really? I've never had any trouble with a George L cable....

consider yourself lucky:) It's just the right angle ones that occasionally get loose for me, but the've also loosened on both other guitarists

I regularly gig with. And yes, I use a sharp knife, and do all the recommended install tricks! It's just the daily gigging that loosens up the

connections. I carry my pedal board in a hard case but sometimes driving a 150 miles a day is probably enough vibration on the things

to loosen them up. And 300+ gigs a year takes it toll on EVERYTHING, so I'm going to hedge my bets and go back to the soldered

connections and use Mogami wire which is what I use in my studio. That stuff reduced so much noise in there that I am sold. That's

also what I use for my live microphone and instrument cables, it's very consistent. I think George L's shine for people that change

their pedal boards alot and don't gig as much. And George L wire sounds good to me.

Here's a good debate/discussion that's about this very topic...

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/archive/index.php/t-963889.html

I think he will be selling his vintage Fender amps- at least that is the rumour....

No Boss pedals?? WTF?

Hell, no....

and no.

John,

This post got me looking at pedalboards as a possible replacement/upgrade for my current board. Yeah they are expensive but you could easily spend as much or more for a board with less features. The BOICEBOX seems to have standard what a lot of other manufactures charge extra for as accessories. Nice board.

Bob

It does not come with a pedal power supply which is disappointing because other manufactures of pedal boards do.

Archived