Heritage Owners Club

Custom Heritage Idea

Ryan

• 1 month later...

For anyone interested, I just got around to ordering my custom build. I decided to go with a Prospect for the sake of saving a little money and am banking on it having more of the hollowbody sound I hear in my head. I ended up going with Wolfe and have been emailing Jay back and forth the past couple weeks. I went with most of the options I listed earlier, but changed a couple at Jay's suggestion (which actually lowered the price). Jay has been extremely pleasant to deal with and I imagine he will continue to be. There's a reason he's the most popular Heritage dealer.

It sounds like my guitar will likely be finished toward the end of the year. I'll be sure to post here when it's complete and I have it in my hands. Really excited!

Ryan

For anyone interested, I just got around to ordering my custom build. I decided to go with a Prospect for the sake of saving a little money and am banking on it having more of the hollowbody sound I hear in my head. I ended up going with Wolfe and have been emailing Jay back and forth the past couple weeks. I went with most of the options I listed earlier, but changed a couple at Jay's suggestion (which actually lowered the price). Jay has been extremely pleasant to deal with and I imagine he will continue to be. There's a reason he's the most popular Heritage dealer.

It sounds like my guitar will likely be finished toward the end of the year. I'll be sure to post here when it's complete and I have it in my hands. Really excited!

Ryan

Sounds good !

Ryan

WooHoo! and an early Welcome to the Prospect Owners group! I think that is the best guitar Heritage is making right now.

• 2 months later...

Figured I'd give an update. Jay called and spoke with Bill Paige today. He said my guitar is on the buffing rack and is looking beautiful, and that I can expect 3-4 more weeks, maybe sooner. I'll post some photos and give a report when the time comes.

Getting really excited!

Ryan

Archived