Heritage Owners Club

Anyone need a BIG tuner for cheap?

It's the Boss TU-1000 Tuner. Like I said, it's BIG! It's over 16" wide and 7" deep.

The list price is $362.50. I've seen it at some stores for $349, and Amazon has it for $159--but I found it at GC for only $69 shipped! That's even cheaper than used ones on Ebay!

I really don't need another tuner, but for this price, why not?

TU1000-xlarge.jpg

I really don't need another tuner, but for this price, why not?

For the same reason it never sold in the first place, it's an oversized, overpriced, POS that was outdated before it ever hit the market. There are many FAAAR more accurate and smaller tuners on the market for very reasonable money. Why settle for such an eyesore that takes up so much real estate? Not all of Roland/Boss ideas were good ideas.

Guest HRB853370

Sorry, but I have to agree.... It is too big. Why does someone need a tuner that big?

Maybe the elderly folk?

I have a Korg strobe type tuner in my SKB bass rig rack. I like to see the led's whirring back and forth while I play. Makes it easy to tune before every song.

I knew it was too good to be true! I received this email recently:

We regret to inform you that the Boss Stage Tuner for Guitar and Bass has been discontinued. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your order as we will not be receiving anymore from the vendor. Your order for this has been cancelled.

I knew it was too good to be true! I received this email recently:

We regret to inform you that the Boss Stage Tuner for Guitar and Bass has been discontinued. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your order as we will not be receiving anymore from the vendor. Your order for this has been cancelled.

I bet you're really disappointed !

I can think of one dude that could use that tuner on his pedal board.

PB-H150.jpg

Really guys and gals? No comments at all? I worked really hard on getting Paul to pose with that 150. And finding one in his size wasn't fun!! (okay, it was all fun). It was cleaning up after Babe that was the real problem. If you know what I mean.

I can think of one dude that could use that tuner on his pedal board.

PB-H150.jpg

man, that guitar is bigger than trees. Its bigger than big trees.

The pickups are bigger than houses.

Im starting to suspect that nothing in this picture is real.

Archived