Heritage Owners Club

Tuners: those little clip-on thingys vs. the stomp on a board

koula901

• 3 weeks later...

I am a fan of the intellitouch tuners as well. I usually misplace them before the battery runs out. They are definitely more accurate than the snarks.

I recently went to get a cable at the local guitar center and they had these on clearance ($59.00)

It is a Wireless Tuner Pedal and it gives you a wireless connection and a stomp tuner (by intelitouch). I am loving this thing.

http://www.guitarworld.com/review-intellitouch-freedom-one-wireless-unittuners

The transmitter on the guitar side is nice and small and I have used it with archtops, acoustics, and electrics. I will go 10 hours as a wireless pedal off the nine volt.

Very simple set up for wireless and did a sound comparison between cabled vs. Wireless and thought sound/tone/signal loss was not noticeable.

<p>I checked the Peterson clip against the Peterson flip.  They both register the same. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Their sweetened tuning for guitar is well worth the price of admission.</p>

Not to get snarky about it :laughing7: but you get what you pay for. IntelliTouch is the way to go. Bought the 3 years ago, still going strong. Haven't even had to change a battery in them.

Ditto! Use a Boss pedal when I play out, but keep the IntelliTouch where I practice, and take it to jams, to tune up prior to a set.

Archived