Heritage Owners Club

Okko Diablo Gain Plus Demo

cobrafast1

After playing around with the Diablo, I recorded something to share. Not complex, but shows some of the tones from the OkkO Diablo. I also paired it up with the VFE Distortion 3 to smooth out the tones a bit.

Enjoy.

Nice setup. Like the Okko over the straight - more of a 'singing' voicing to it. Adding the VFE thickened it up nicely. What's in the rack between head and cab?

Thanks. That is the 2 bay rack for my Sabine GuitarTuner and the Rocktron Intellifex. The Intellifex is a programmable unit for reverb, chorus, hush, equalization, delay, echoes, environment variables and a lot of other parameters. It's virtually unlimited. I have two of them. I have another one in my bid rackmount setup. It also lets one do things in stereo too.

The Akai EIE allows me to send the audio feed straight to the camera's mic input. That way there are no ambient room noises or echoes. It's a direct feed. Works great. I bought it originally, because it is a USB interface so I can plug my guitar straight into my Apple iMac. Works great with GarageBand on the iMac.

Archived