Heritage Owners Club

Finally got to Crank the Princeton!

smurph1

Went to Michigan for Thanksgiving, and as usual had several big jams with guitar, bass, and drums.. My little Princeton kept up volume-wise without breaking a sweat, and the tone was gritty and beautiful, especially with my Stratocaster!! The other guitarist was playing an LP so the Strat offered a different tone that blended beautifully!! Now if I could just learn how to play!! :)

Went to Michigan for Thanksgiving, and as usual had several big jams with guitar, bass, and drums.. My little Princeton kept up volume-wise without breaking a sweat, and the tone was gritty and beautiful, especially with my Stratocaster!! The other guitarist was playing an LP so the Strat offered a different tone that blended beautifully!! Now if I could just learn how to play!! :)

You are referring to one of the new 68 Custom Princeton Reverbs, right? If so, that is good news. Wait until that new speaker breaks in! Enjoy that little grab n go beast.

You are referring to one of the new 68 Custom Princeton Reverbs, right? If so, that is good news. Wait until that new speaker breaks in! Enjoy that little grab n go beast.

Yep.. That's the one!!

Archived