Heritage Owners Club

Red Plate Amp

garyyamane

Here are some samples of the amp. There are basically 4 channels, clean, lead 1, lead 2, and lead 1&2 combined. I used a 2x12 cab with V30 speakers, and a CAD large diaphragm condenser mic. Had some delay and reverb on and was on the neck pick up for all tracks. There are so many variables that I think there are endless tone capabilities.

Here are some samples of the amp. There are basically 4 channels, clean, lead 1, lead 2, and lead 1&2 combined. I used a 2x12 cab with V30 speakers, and a CAD large diaphragm condenser mic. Had some delay and reverb on and was on the neck pick up for all tracks. There are so many variables that I think there are endless tone capabilities.

Very cool! Thank you for posting that. I'm shopping amps and Red Plate is in town here, so I'm considering one of theirs. It sounds like four very musical modes in that model.

Very nice tones Gary. I think your amp is probably much simpler to figure out that my Blues Machine, plus your cab is much better than the small cab with 1x12" speaker that I have in the combo. I liked the lead 2 channel for that song really well.

Just got a used Red Plate Magic Dust Duo and this amp brings out the best of my H535. What tone!

Congratulations! I have a Redplate CDS2 and just got my new H535 and the combination of the two is absolutely stunning! Seems to be a perfect match for tonal bliss!

Archived