Heritage Owners Club

gas inducing video. watch at your own risk

gpuma

What a deal at only $2250 for just the head.

Well, look at it this way: let's say that this guy covers three different amps very well ( it actually does more but let's just say 3).

It's 750 per amp.

Ill add that to my "lotto list" of new amps, when I can afford someone to carry them for me. I'm working up to Blues Jr. mode now.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but I think Brent still has a Blues Jr for sale.

I dunno, too much stuff in there for my tastes, the word "superfluous" comes to mind

god forbid you ever bump the thing getting it out of your car & then have to spend half an hour going thru all the settings to find that "sweet spot" you had at home

what they need is a footswitch that remembers all your amp settings...and retrieves them

I almost bought into their marketing & sold my '66 100w marshall to get a Tremoverb instead...glad I didn't

I dunno, too much stuff in there for my tastes, the word "superfluous" comes to mind

god forbid you ever bump the thing getting it out of your car & then have to spend half an hour going thru all the settings to find that "sweet spot" you had at home

what they need is a footswitch that remembers all your amp settings...and retrieves them

I almost bought into their marketing & sold my '66 100w marshall to get a Tremoverb instead...glad I didn't

I mark my pedals so I won't have to dial them in every time. Amps usually take a bit of tweaking to go with the venue...

I somewhat agree, there is probably much more than the average user needs there. Then again, the same user probably could get by with just one or two guitars and one or two pedals, really

MkV is not too much.

Cant think of one situation I might place myself in where the mkV wouldnt work.

Not everyone likes the mesa sound.

It isnt hard and doesnt take any real effort to get great mesa sounds out of a mesa.

P1160293.jpg

Archived