Heritage Owners Club

Amps on stage during Beatles special

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

I saw VOX amps, Mesa amps and cabs and what looked like a Twin Reverb and possibly even a Supersonic on the stage last night. Anybody else have any observations?

I was binging on Walking Dead and didn't get to see any of it. On the other hand, I now know how to handle myself around Walkers.

hahahahah LMAO!!!

Guest HRB853370

I was binging on Walking Dead and didn't get to see any of it. On the other hand, I now know how to handle myself around Walkers.

Huh? Its Halloween already?

But to clarify, most of the Beatles songs where recorded with Amos other than vox, mostly Fenders.

Who's Amos? ....... :laughing7:

Yeah, thinking the Beatles contract was Vox on stage. Not necessarily in the studio. I was also thinking that tribute would be all over the 'net this morning. Haven't looked too hard, but no vids showing up on Comcast's homepage, yet. Normally any special does.

I saw VOX amps, Mesa amps and cabs and what looked like a Twin Reverb and possibly even a Supersonic on the stage last night. Anybody else have any observations?

JM/KU had Dumble and Two Rock...

Rusty Anderson Divided by 13.

Frampton a Marshall

I thought I was asking Barry.

Who's Barry, do you mean Kenny? Looks like you might not know who you were asking, I was tryin to help.... Sorry man...

Archived