Heritage Owners Club

ANAD

RSquared

Almost new amp day.

"Icy conditions cause FedEx truck crash on I-84 near Pendleton"

The amp from PK didnt show up on schedule so I started digging to find out why. The official FedEx statement was, we'll look into it and get back to you. My thinking led me to figure out the route the amp would take from Chicago. This is what I found in the headlines of an Oregon news network. I'm hoping the 5e3 amp was not on this particular truck. BUT???

What a nightmare!

I just got a call from FedEx. They are looking for the package and cant find it so far. She didnt know about about the accident so I informed her of what happened and where to find the information. I think I saw the amp laying in the middle of I-84 and I'm not sure if I should scream or cry???. At this point all I can do is hope and pray the amp wasnt on that truck OR that it wasnt damaged if it was on the truck

Amen to the driver and everybody else being OK. No reports of serious injury.

Also just got an update. According to the tracking device the amp made it through. Its reported to be in Troutdale Oregon as we speak. Dont know the how's and why's of it just know where it is and assume the amp is OK

HURRAY! This is to much drama for me in the middle off the week. The amp must have some of Monica's MOJO still attached to it. Dont know the particulars of the story, just glad the 5e3 made it. It must have been in another truck??

The news didnt report any casualties that I know of. Thank Goodness.

Now you have me nervous. I checked FedEx earlier. According to them you should have it on Thursday.

Thanks PK. Looking forward to getting this one to its new home. I'll let you know when it gets here.

Amp received in good condition. Alls well, sounds great. With pedal in front reaches epic proportion! I had lifes issues in the way of playing but its howling now. Have a feeling my neighbors are gonna be visiting me soon!! lol

Thanks PK for a great experience. Not counting the scare.

Archived