Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Amps...

Gitfiddler you are correct! Any idea why the Victory 1x12 is more $ than the Briton 2x12?

Sorry, no idea. But it could be the difference of how much he has into the amp.

I bet the seller will work with you if truly interested in either.

Good hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

The nice thing about the Victory, which is basically a spin off of a Deluxe reverb is that it doesn't get flubby in the bottom end when cranked up a bit. It actually has a very full bottom end like most of the Heritage amps. I swapped the 6v6's for el34's and it is just a beast now. I can get killer rock tones with a L.P. style guitar, or a Strat. I recently discovered that with my Tele running through my Echoplex into the Victory is THE BEST tele tones I've ever achieved.

The nice thing about the Victory, which is basically a spin off of a Deluxe reverb is that it doesn't get flubby in the bottom end when cranked up a bit. It actually has a very full bottom end like most of the Heritage amps. I swapped the 6v6's for el34's and it is just a beast now. I can get killer rock tones with a L.P. style guitar, or a Strat. I recently discovered that with my Tele running through my Echoplex into the Victory is THE BEST tele tones I've ever achieved.

Please tell us more about the 'beast' quality in your el34 tubed Victory. Mine is a head version (non-reverb) with the stock 6v6 set up and it growls like an angry Deluxe with tons of headroom and a huge bottom end.

Archived