Heritage Owners Club

Hello everyone

duaneallen

Hello all, I've been a member for a little while and decided to say hi.  I have been a Heritage user for many years now.  I got my first Heritage back in the early '90s from Jay Wolfe.  I grew up in Florida and have known Jay for years.  He is the best.  I have bought 3 Heritages from him and a beautiful Hamer as well.  I am sad to say that I only have one Heritage left!  I sold my beloved H-575 a few years ago to fund a handmade Victor Baker archtop guitar.  I really miss that guitar!  Then I sold an H-150 that was OK, but I didn't totally bond with it.  I still have my 2000 H-535 which I still love and use all of the time.  I hope to someday get a H-575 again, although it will be tough to match the one that I had.  I also dig some of Jay's creations like the H-137 with P-90s.  Anyway I'll keep popping in to see what's going on.  Peace!

Welcome, sir!!

I too share the pang of sellers regret. I sold my dad's Ibanez Artist because it looked llike an "old man's guitar." Now this "old man" wishes he had it back. The real horror is that I used the money to buy a pointy purple Charvel.

Oh the eighties! How did I survive?

Greetings, Duane!

I, too, just recently sold an H150. It played nice, and easily was the best sounding guitar in my "arsenal," but for some reason I never bonded with that one, either; and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I had 3 other guitars with humbuckers; because I'd really like to get an H150 with the Lollar P90s. 

Archived