Heritage Owners Club

Fine Day with Fine Guitars!

Had a chance to visit the Ranch today and play some rare Heritages through some best Marshall style amps money can buy.

H157 Custom

H137 Korina

H535 Custom.

The sounds were glorious and the guitars did not disappoint.

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2084.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

That is pretty outstanding!

Stunning array of amps & guitars. Must have been fun!

I see gaussian blur in the background of a couple pics

Did that guy playing golf in the 1st pic make the shot? That's a rather large looking flagstick back there, calls for a Mashie Niblick

Edited by bolero
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2024 at 8:26 AM, bolero said:

Did that guy playing golf in the 1st pic make the shot? That's a rather large looking flagstick back there, calls for a Mashie Niblick

That be Gaussian!

The golfer didn’t make the shot, the loud amps distracted him.

On 9/3/2024 at 8:26 AM, bolero said:

We should get our international neighbors out to make waves!  You sir are always welcome to enjoy yourself here.

The normal inclusion of blur is the Gaussian blur distribution.  It's covered in most advanced texts.

Kudos to the folks for showing up through Michigan traffic hassles and for playing along.  It was a stellar day top to bottom!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Steiner said:

We should get our international neighbors out to make waves!  You sir are always welcome to enjoy yourself here.

The normal inclusion of blur is the Gaussian blur distribution.  It's covered in most advanced texts.

Kudos to the folks for showing up through Michigan traffic hassles and for playing along.  It was a stellar day top to bottom!

If I brought a cigar, could I come??

On 9/5/2024 at 8:58 PM, ElNumero said:

If I brought a cigar, could I come??

ABSOLUTELY!

Do you get along with Canadians?  If not, we'll set our own time with the local boys.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Steiner said:

ABSOLUTELY!

Do you get along with Canadians?  If not, we'll set our own time with the local boys.

Eh??  I speak fluid Canadian eh? Used to cross the big Ambassador Bridge as a youth going to the *itty bars in that country frequently eh?  Yah, I get in with the neighbors to the North quite well. Eh?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2024 at 7:13 AM, ElNumero said:

Eh??  I speak fluid Canadian eh? Used to cross the big Ambassador Bridge as a youth going to the *itty bars in that country frequently eh?  Yah, I get in with the neighbors to the North quite well. Eh?

You’re a frequenter of the French Canadian ballet?  The culture of our northern neighbors runs deep.  Eh?

• Like 2