Heritage Owners Club

H137 finishes

barrymclark

Pretty much all of the finishes I have seen on this model have been mainly cherry and the rest have been yellow and, to a lesser extent, white. Seen a couple of what appear to be tobacco burst finishes. Just wondering if there have been other finishes that we have pics of.

I would love to see a trans black one where it isnt that purplish color but, like the cherry, looks black but with a hint of the grain underneath.

I just checked Jays website and he has H-137's in stock in Cherry, TV yellow, Black, Korina, and old style(tobacco) burst.

Yeah. The Korina and burst ones are nice. I am just hoping to find a transparent black that I like. Working my way slowly to a purchase and just trying to get my order straight when I do get to order (probably a year from now.)

I really like the way the trans-cherry looks on the 137s much like they do on SG's. I want that... but in transparent black. I am looking around to find an example where I might be able to show them like what was done with the new Blueburst color ordered on that 555 recently.

While you's guys are lusting over prospective 137's, remember Pete (aka Cryoman's) beautiful, handmade pickguards.

He has a wonderful design for those little screaming gitfiddles. And he always charges an unbeatable price for them.

Hope all is well with you, my friend.

While you's guys are lusting over prospective 137's, remember Pete (aka Cryoman's) beautiful, handmade pickguards.

He has a wonderful design for those little screaming gitfiddles. And he always charges an unbeatable price for them.

Hope all is well with you, my friend.

Love to see them! If I go the 137 route, I am wanting a pickguard but I am concerned that, with the dark color, the pickguard would get swallowed. Just not as fond of the lighter colored pickguards. Maybe a three ply where you can see the white line going around the pickguard.

Archived