Heritage Owners Club

Reverb problem on a new Kenny Burrell

thunder

Hello. I just recieved a new Kenny Burrell amp and I have reverb problems. Number one, when the stand-by switch is flipped on the tank crashes like I have just kicked the amp. This always happens when the level control is turned up. Now, after about an hour of use, the reverb level is so low that it can barely be heard. The Dwell control works just fine but the level has a problem.

I have checked the tank and it is fine. The tubes are all okay. The cables are fine. Voltages seem normal but without a schematic I could be missing something.

Can anyone help?

Hello. I just recieved a new Kenny Burrell amp and I have reverb problems. Number one, when the stand-by switch is flipped on the tank crashes like I have just kicked the amp. This always happens when the level control is turned up. Now, after about an hour of use, the reverb level is so low that it can barely be heard. The Dwell control works just fine but the level has a problem.

I have checked the tank and it is fine. The tubes are all okay. The cables are fine. Voltages seem normal but without a schematic I could be missing something.

Can anyone help?

New as in under warranty?

Archived