Heritage Owners Club

Incoming!

4587234274_88ed712b64_o.jpg

4586608767_f72f49b9ba_o.jpg

4587233648_8f431a30bd_o.jpg

Got the call from Stu at Fat Sound (well actually Mike called) and my Xits X10 is being shipped out today, yeah! For those of you who haven't followed the thread this amp has been getting alot of attention over at TGP. Stu has taken orders for over 100 of these since the beginig ov the year, and the wait time is now up over a year. It hails from the Vox side of the universe, but isn't a clone of anything - it's an original design. Can't wait.

Got the call from Stu at Fat Sound (well actually Mike called) and my Xits X10 is being shipped out today, yeah! For those of you who haven't followed the thread this amp has been getting alot of attention over at TGP. Stu has taken orders for over 100 of these since the beginig ov the year, and the wait time is now up over a year. It hails from the Vox side of the universe, but isn't a clone of anything - it's an original design. Can't wait.

Well if it sounds half as good as it looks I'd say you have a sweet little amp on it's way!

This would be the first I have heard of Xits amp's I'll have to check them out, looks very interesting!

All right! This this is exactly how a Heritage should be treated...boutique guitar plugged into a boutique amp. Seek out vintage old stock "boutique" tubes for that amp, because if it comes with the Russian, Chinese or Czech new production bottles in it, there is huge opportunity for a boutique amp in particular to express changes in sound at various tube positions, even and especially if the amp is great the way it comes... with a bit of vintage tube tweaking it will become truly jaw dropping. Peace. :o

This amp has definitely "peeked my radar interest"!

Tone report please, and without trying to get personal, what is the street price on this amp?

Great find and congrats!

I'll report on the tone when I get it. The reports over at TGP have all been positive saying that is sounds amazingly HUGE for such a small package. Perhaps the ultimate grab and go amp. Many compare it with Vox's (AC15/AC30) but say it has a bigger and tighter bottom end than the AC15. Street price is what you see on the website, though I got in before the price increase. Many say the price could/should go up again. He's got a year back log on this amp alone, and that's just from one dealer. I'm looking at the Saide X15 with gas filled eyes!

I'll report on the tone when I get it. The reports over at TGP have all been positive saying that is sounds amazingly HUGE for such a small package. Perhaps the ultimate grab and go amp. Many compare it with Vox's (AC15/AC30) but say it has a bigger and tighter bottom end than the AC15. Street price is what you see on the website,

/quote]

I think it's like $1250 now with a long (year) wait but the price could go up with that kind of demand. The demo's sound a lot gainer than an Ac15/30 in a great way.

Kuz, other than getting that new (old) Gibbons amp, have we missed any other new Amps in your collection?

With all your p90s you should have a Voxish something, especially with an EF86 channel to bring out the magic.

Wow!! Very cool looking amp..anything that hails from the Vox side of the universe is ok by me.. Be sure to post some sounds when you get her..congrats.. :good_mini:

Kuz, other than getting that new (old) Gibbons amp, have we missed any other new Amps in your collection?

With all your p90s you should have a Voxish something, especially with an EF86 channel to bring out the magic.

My amp collection is getting out of control too!!!!

-'57 Fender Deluxe Tweed Reissue (classic blues meets ZZ Top distortion)

-'67 Vibrolux Reverb (Blackface heaven)

-'62 Gibson GA-8T Discoverer (Tweed tones)

-'64 Gibson Falcon (bright Tweed tones)

-Carr Rambler (Fender Blackface Deluxe-ish)

-Headstrong Lil' King (Princeton Reverb exact clone)

-Chicago Blues Box "Roadhouse" (Fender Super Reverb, but better)

-Chicago Blues Box "Kingston 30" (Blackface Deluxe Reverb meets tweedish)

-Matchless SC-30 (Vintage Vox AC30, but dependable)

-Bogner Shiva El-34 Head and Over-sized 2x12 Cab (Marshall classic rock amp)

-UltraSound CP-100 (transistor Acoustic Amp)

BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!

My amp collection is getting out of control too!!!!

-'57 Fender Deluxe Tweed Reissue (classic blues meets ZZ Top distortion)

-'67 Vibrolux Reverb (Blackface heaven)

-'62 Gibson GA-8T Discoverer (Tweed tones)

-'64 Gibson Falcon (bright Tweed tones)

-Carr Rambler (Fender Blackface Deluxe-ish)

-Headstrong Lil' King (Princeton Reverb exact clone)

-Chicago Blues Box "Roadhouse" (Fender Super Reverb, but better)

-Chicago Blues Box "Kingston 30" (Blackface Deluxe Reverb meets tweedish)

-Matchless SC-30 (Vintage Vox AC30, but dependable)

-Bogner Shiva El-34 Head and Over-sized 2x12 Cab (Marshall classic rock amp)

-UltraSound CP-100 (transistor Acoustic Amp)

BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!

Dang, you're worse than me!!! Have you considered therapy? Or maybe just a wife and kids! B)

'66 Super Reverb - Black face tone at it's best.

'69 Pro Reverb - silverface, but blackfaced. Is this the best strat amp Fender has produced? The sag works well with single coils.

'69 Marshall 50 watt model 1986 - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha,,, sigh... Wish I had this as a kid.

Dr. Z Carmen Ghia - My main amp for about 10 years now.

Reinhardt 18 - Dang this is a sweet amp. Might have become my main if it were a combo, but it's a head. This is one of the nicest amps being made.

Vox AC15H1TV - Modded by Don ToneMan Butler. It's a Vox baby!

Xits X10 - On order. Have exceedingly high hopes for this one.

Can you tell I like el84s? I resist trying the Mesa Lonestar Special and the Trans Atlantic as I know I will want one. I had to sit on my hands when Musicians Friends were blowing out the hand wired AC30s at $1000. I just don't need that much amp.

Dang, you're worse than me!!! Have you considered therapy? Or maybe just a wife and kids! :wacko:

'66 Super Reverb - Black face tone at it's best.

'69 Pro Reverb - silverface, but blackfaced. Is this the best strat amp Fender has produced? The sag works well with single coils.

'69 Marshall 50 watt model 1986 - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha,,, sigh... Wish I had this as a kid.

Dr. Z Carmen Ghia - My main amp for about 10 years now.

Reinhardt 18 - Dang this is a sweet amp. Might have become my main if it were a combo, but it's a head. This is one of the nicest amps being made.

Vox AC15H1TV - Modded by Don ToneMan Butler. It's a Vox baby!

Xits X10 - On order. Have exceedingly high hopes for this one.

Can you tell I like el84s? I resist trying the Mesa Lonestar Special and the Trans Atlantic as I know I will want one. I had to sit on my hands when Musicians Friends were blowing out the hand wired AC30s at $1000. I just don't need that much amp.

Congrats on that one. I too have an X10 on order and it is shipping to my dealer next week. Mine is the chalk / caviar. Also with greenback.

Congrats on that one. I too have an X10 on order and it is shipping to my dealer next week. Mine is the chalk / caviar. Also with greenback.

Caviar? I don't think I've seen that color. Be sure to post pics when you get it.

Caviar? I don't think I've seen that color. Be sure to post pics when you get it.

For some reason that is the color name on the promo piece when I ordered. I think it is a brown color. I also think it is the one shown on the Greg V video. and here below.post-1326-1273763958_thumb.jpg

For some reason that is the color name on the promo piece when I ordered. I think it is a brown color. I also think it is the one shown on the Greg V video. and here below.post-1326-1273763958_thumb.jpg

Sweet! I don't think I've seen that one before.

Sweet! I don't think I've seen that one before.

Well as I understand it your orange grill is going to be a rare bird as Koski can no longer get the orange fabric, so you may have one of the last ones coming in that color. Anyways, you will likely get yours before me, so I look forward to your tone report. I don't know about you, but if I can't make the amp sound exactly as it does in the Greg V video, I am gonna feel ripped off (just kidding of course). Enjoy!!!

Well as I understand it your orange grill is going to be a rare bird as Koski can no longer get the orange fabric, so you may have one of the last ones coming in that color. Anyways, you will likely get yours before me, so I look forward to your tone report. I don't know about you, but if I can't make the amp sound exactly as it does in the Greg V video, I am gonna feel ripped off (just kidding of course). Enjoy!!!

Well mine arrived Thursday afternoon and I haven't had a chance to open it up yet. I've been flat on my back with sciatica when I haven't been at the massage therapist/chiropractor trying to get some relief. I AM NOT looking forward to spending 5 1/2 hours in the car today driving to Phoenix and another 5 1/2 hours in the car tomorrow driving back from Phoenix. Tone report when I'm back from hell, err Phoenix and my back can handle lifting something heavier than a marshmallow.

Well mine arrived Thursday afternoon and I haven't had a chance to open it up yet. I've been flat on my back with sciatica when I haven't been at the massage therapist/chiropractor trying to get some relief. I AM NOT looking forward to spending 5 1/2 hours in the car today driving to Phoenix and another 5 1/2 hours in the car tomorrow driving back from Phoenix. Tone report when I'm back from hell, err Phoenix and my back can handle lifting something heavier than a marshmallow.

Wow that sucks. I have been there (both to Phoenix and major back pain). Get well, and make sure you get someone else to lift the amp for you. kids are good for that.

Archived